Recovery audit helps us identify under-deductions and overpayments made to vendors. Duplicate payment recovery is one of the widely required audit in today’s world, which is due to the flaws in the business’ accounts payables system. Other major areas of recovery include open supplier credits, pricing errors, payment term opportunities, etc. It helps identify the frauds and disbursement errors and recover the costs associated to it.
Recovery audit also acts as an important tool in profit protection. Apart from that, it helps identify process gaps, ensure compliance, and reduce fraud risk.
The key benefits of recovery audit are that it helps
• identify lost revenue and profit with minimum risk
• to minimize future loss and process breakdown through root cause analysis.
• in identification and recovery of duplicate and overpayments
• Resolve unrealized credits
Our well-experienced team helps you conduct the below audits to recover your profits.
• Duplicate payment audit
• VAT and Sales Tax audit
• Contract Compliance audit
• Performance Improvement
• Vendor Credit Audit
• Fraud Detection
• Vendor Master Analysis